Opening of Greens Phase 2
· Please be aware that this revised guidance is based on the announcements on Thursday, additional changes announced today will be reviewed as soon as we get the full updated guidance
- The maximum allowed to socially gather is 6 people – this is the maximum allowed at a green and includes anyone at the side of the green
- Test and Trace guidance should be followed if a case is identified and within your club and NHS111 guidance followed in terms of self-isolation (7 or 14 days as directed)
- We have one club (It may not be in our area as we have not been told) where a member has tested positive this afternoon 30/5/2020
- Be aware that not following the guidance puts your club at risk and potential fines can be imposed by the police for non-compliance
- This notice can be revised at any-time should circumstances change
STAY ALERT – CONTROL THE VIRUS – SAVES LIVES
- Limited Green Opening, Exercise and Practice (Full Social distancing must be maintained 2 metres distance)
- During Phase 2 maximum of 6 people allowed on the green at any one time
- Groups should be limited to a maximum of 3 groups (total 6 people)
- Example 1 family group of 3 and 1 group of 2
- Example 2 Family group of 3 plus one from outside family group, one other group of 2 (Maximum 6 people)
- Groups should maintain social distancing and keep up to 4 metres between groups to allow for social distancing between groups.
- Club Schedule of Attendance (names, dates & times must be recorded) produced to ensure limited attendance should be maintained (record of green availability should be maintained)
- Club to appoint a central contact (To enable track and trace records should this be required)
- Only Club members allowed on a Green
- Ensure that your Insurance cover is up to date, Endsleigh Cover is dependant on membership of BCGBA (club fee £35.00)
- Each Club will have to make their own assessment of the safety in opening your green
- Arrangements should be made to manage the social distancing and all other hygiene procedures
- You will need to ensure you have your landlord’s permission to open the green if this applies
- Maintenance schedule will need to be reviewed to ensure green is available for play prior to opening
- Club Buildings and toilets can open see separate guidance sheet – limited opening
Be aware that this guidance could change at any point and could be withdrawn if the risk level increases
Crown Green Bowls - The Opening of Greens
GUIDANCE FOR INDIVIDUALS:
- Only use your equipment brought from home (jacks, mats, bowls etc.)
- Sterilize equipment before and after use
- Keep strict social distancing measures in place - you must remain at a safe distance (2 metres) from people outside of your household.
- Follow strong hygiene practices at every opportunity - wash your hands when you get home
- You must have permission from your club to use the green
- Your club will have an agreed process for you to agree a time for you to access the green
- Once you have completed your session, please depart as soon as you safely can to enable others to access the green.
- You may only play on green if you are a member of the club
- Do not use club equipment, • Do not organise any competitive bowls. • Do not turn up at the green without prior agreement from your club
- Being careful about touching solid surfaces e.g. gates, seating, doors, etc.
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home, avoid touching your face and take hand sanitiser with you to use while out if possible
- Your Club most have written authority from the landlords of the green that you can gain access to the green under the strict guidelines laid out in this document and then follow all guidelines. • It is the clubs’ responsibility to decide if your facility is open. • Please check that your insurance is valid
- You must have a clear process for knowing who Is playing at the green, make this as clear as you can for your club members to understand and abide by.
- Please place a sign in clear view of all visitors of the guidelines set out above.
- Do not use clubhouse and any toilet facilities connected with the Club, ensuring there is clear signage to state this
- Do not use club equipment
- Only Club Members will be allowed on your Green.
• Limited access to clubhouse, walkways and toilets. Ensure risk assessment and notices are displayed on hygiene and handwashing. DO NOT
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
NOTE FOR CLUBS:
• Do not organise any competitive bowls - No Competition’s, Leagues Matches, or Tournaments
Latest information:Sun Mar 15th
PLEASE READ on Market Drayton League what might happen to this League concerning the Coronavirus.