|Derek Bell||Joan Shaw||Eric Worsley|
Welcome to the Furness Short Mat Bowling League Results Service
Because of the worsening situation regarding the above, It has been decided that the last two matches of this season will not take place, neither will the A.G.M.
The A.G.M. will be re-arranged and details will be posted on here.
Hopefully see you all next season.
TEAM CAPTAINS.......................................PLEASE PASS THE BELOW INFORMATION TO ALL YOUR TEAM:
1. Please wash your hands with soap and warm water on entering the building - we are hoping the Coro will provide hand-gel but if it is not available then please do the above
2. It is advisable NOT to shake hands - just acknowlege your appoinents
3. DO NOT touch your face whilst playing
4. Please use a tissue if you cough or sneeze and then dispose of it down the toilet
5. If you have been incontact with anyone with the virus or you are feeling unwell - for everyones sake please stay away.
5. The Jacks are handled by everyone so Eric is going to try and steralise them and if we all follow the above advise then we will minimise the risk of spreading/catching the virus
PLACE: Royal British Legion Ulverston
Please bring your minutes and revised rules with you and remind your team they are all welcome to attend.
If you have any matters you wish to discuss please email me.
WILL ALL TEAM CAPTAINS PLEASE CHECK ALL THEIR TEAM CHANGE THEIR FOOTWEAR AND IF THEY HAVENT BROUGHT A CHANGE OF FOOTWEAR THEY HAVE TO WEAR THE BLUE PLASTIC OVERSHOE!
CHANGE OF DATE FOR MEETING
NEW DATE 25th SEPTEMBER. SAME PLACE AND TIME.
UPDATE FOR 2019/2020 SEASON
The programme for the new season and the rules are accessed on the left of this page. Click on the 2019/2020 fixtures and it takes you straight into the fixtures. To access the rules, click on the 2019 rules and then open which is highlighted at the bottom of the page.
Our next meeting for Team Captains or their rep is 7.00pm Wednesday 11th September @ The British Legion Ulverston. Hopefully we will have a better attendence than the AGM. Please email me if your team will not be represented.
Please email me your teams A.S.A.P. As soon as I have confirmation from The Coro I will be putting the fixture list on this website.
If anyone knows of members form the Magpies and/or Glaxo A, who are still wanting to play please ask them to contact me.
I will be putting the new rules on this site, so everyone can have access to them and captains can print off a paper copy, if they so wish.
Looking forward to the new season of Indoor Bowling.
DEADLINE FOR TEAM CAPTAINS
Please email me before 16/07/2019 regarding the general feeling of your teams. If I have heard nothing by this date I will take it you have a team of at least 8 players willing to pay the slightly increased rate of £3.00 per game.
If, when all the replies are in, we dont have 12 teams I will contact all the people who have expressed an interest in starting a new team.
Once we have 12 teams I will organise the fixture list.