Proposals for 2019 season
1. Brom Social - The trial of having just one league on a Friday evening has, in our opinion, been a real success giving teams 5 more games to play over the course of the season & therefore propose that the format is adopted permanently. (handicaps to be revised in accordance with league position)
2. Brom social - Adopt the the "one league" format for the Wednesday evening giving each team 5 more games to play over the course of the season.
3. Brom Social - Because of the amount of "walkover" games (not) played last season, trial the vets format (6 singles & 3 pairs) for one season on a Friday or Wednesday evening, teams will be able to compete with as few as 6 players or as many as 12 players getting a game, this will:
1. Enable teams who are struggling to get numbers of players to compete without walkovers.
2. Do away with the need to organise pairs matches.
3. Perhaps keep the league going a bit longer.
(Obviously the vets format should not be abused & that all available players should get a game & not just the 6 best players). -